Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Today on General Hospital


No official recap today. I'll be back tomorrow. In the meantime, here is what's coming up on today's show, according to GHH.

Michael wants Luke's permission to build the clinic on the property of his childhood home.

Luke's final visit to his childhood home brings on disturbing emotions. 

Liz's guilt regarding lying to Jake/Jason is overwhelming.

Laura questions Nik's behavior over the last several months.

Brad has bad news for Lucas.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I was really thrown for a loop, when Brad sid he was still married; I had the idea that he married an illegal alien to stay in the country, just a guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking it was an arranged marriage forced on him by his family. I was also thinking the recent attack on Sonny's organization might be Brad's family or some extension of that. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.